Saturday, May 5, 2012

squirter

Going to my ex's house never ends without me putting my clothes back on. I can't help it. Even though we broke up 7, maybe 8 months ago, I don't think about anything else but fucking him when I'm in his presence. He's got the looks of Ashton kutcher and the dick of a god. He's tall, tan, hazel eyes, and tasteful tatoos. Oh, and an accent. It's enough to make a girl beg forit. I went to him house lastnight to catch up with dinner. He's leaving for London soon for law school so I wanted to see him before he did. We ate, laughed, and reminisced on old times. After a few drinks we started kissing and caressing, me getting wetter than niagra falls as usual. It doesn't help that his kisses send bolts of electricity through my veins, hitting all my nerves like lightning.. he's always so intense. Before I know it I'm stripped down bare and tossed onto the bed. He spreads open my legs, and licks me up and down until I'm literally begging for it. He slides it in and I'm so wet at this point he almosts cums immediatly. Were fucking hardcore and nasty, then he flips me over and slows down the tempo and looks into my eyes and a tear falls from his as he tells me he's so in love with me. Talk about a mind fuck. However, it would be a lie if I told you I didn't have a full body orgasm. I was having a mental, emotional, and clitoral orgasm all at once. I squirted all over the place, probably more than a gallon of liquid all together. I find it odd, even though I can't help it.. does anyone else do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment