Friday, May 11, 2012

joke daddy

I'm sitting in the Chicago midway airport at 4:47 am, extremely shookin up by what just happen to me. I flew in this morning from Florida, was at the airport all day and then my pot SD picked me up and we had a dinner at a decently nice restraunt, but I noticed a couple things- he only tipped the cab driver one dollar and treated the servers like shit. He also ordered for me, not asking if I would like what he was getting me. Then we go to his house and he booses me up and we start kissing. I tell him I'm tired from my ling flight and wanted to sleep so I went to the bedroom. As I'm passing out I'm awaken to him on top of me taking my bra off. Although I was very uncomfortable, I just lightly giggle and turn away. He then gets super pissed and grabs me by my face and tells me that every girl has to put out after the first date. I got really scared and I tried to explain to him I wasnt comfortable yet but would probably be the following night. Then he laughs and tosses me on to the floor off the bed, in an awkward position where my thigh got really cut up bad from the night stand. I get up and run as fast as I can and he grabs me and tells me I've teased him and now he has to force himself in me. I'm crying and screaming and a neighbor knocks on the door so he let's go of me and I ran out and the guy outside asked me if I needed help so I just had him take me to the airport. I've been her since midnight. It's now 5 am, I haven't slept in two days and whatever alcohol he gave me has had me vommitting all night. Now I'm sitting in the airport with blood all over me and makeup all down my face and the smell of commit in my mouth. This was the first SD I have ever met. Now I'm really considering not continueing my search. If any of you are going to meet a guy offline, PLEASE be careful. Or you'll end up with a joke daddy like this mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment