Wednesday, May 2, 2012

plans to meet first potential SD

So I'm trying something new. I keep hearing about this new sugar baby/sugar daddy fad and for awhile I was really judgmental about it. Now, I'm in college on my own and trying to make ends meet. So now it seems like a pretty sweet alternative to traditional dating. I made an account for seekig arrangement, which is a dating site for wealthy men and beautiful women, pretty much. At first it was horrible because I was getting BUMBARDED with emails from men 30, even 40 years my senior (I'm 20). Then, I started talking to a man in his early 30's who was really cute, and really successful! we haven't met yet because I live across the country from him. BUT! He ordered plane tickets, round trip, and I leave on the 10th to see him !!! I'm so very nervous.. hopefully everything goes as planned.. Any advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment