Wednesday, May 2, 2012

pros and cons

So, in order to justify my attempts at forming a sugar daddy-sugar baby relationship of some sort, ive generated a list of potential pros and cons. Here we go !! PROS: Financial stability, including things I should but never have been able to enjoy such as regular trips to the dentist and doctors A mentor and some sort of wisdom gained The opportunity to see the world And ofcourse, great sex. Because let's be honest, boys lack the experience and duration that established men obtain. I need someone who knows how to use their precious jewls. Amen! CONS: Potentially dating someone my fathers age, if not older Being ridiculed by my peers for being a gold digger being played by a married man, or someone who outsmarts my age caliber. I think I'm going to go for it. *shakes my head* You never know till you try. Here I come Chicago ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment